Children with Special Needs

Printer-friendly versionSend by email

special needs re.jpg
Special Friends is designed to support children with special learning, social, or physical disabilities within the Religious Education program.  Special Friends also provides for those children who are mentally impaired.

How to enroll in Religious Education Classes
If your child has special needs or is mentally impaired and you would like to enroll them in Religious Education classes, please contact: Ellen Ward at 734-821-2132.  We will work with you to design instruction that best meets your child's faith development. 

Interested in volunteering to work with children with special needs? 
Contact Ellen Ward at 734-821-2132 or sign up using the Religious Education Volunteer Form.

Religious Education Registration Form

Religious Education Volunteer Form