About the Library

Printer-friendly versionSend by email

History
Our Parish Library was established in 1959 and was located in the "Cry Room" of the second church (now the school gym). Later, the permanent church was to include a room on the lower level for the library. However, the parish library was merged with the religious education library; and, for years, it was kept in a space adjacent to the religious education offices in the school building. When remodeling took place for those offices, the parish library materials were moved to the new Parish Library which reopened in February, 2004.